CEME is an East London-based regeneration charity that is a catalyst for economic growth within the Thames Gateway. Our passion and ambition is building further on the thriving science, engineering, technology and manufacturing sectors in the area. CEME does this by providing a range of high-quality facilities and support services to SMEs, budding entrepreneurs, multi-million pound international companies, and training providers.
CEME helps businesses achieve accelerated business growth and scale. Customers benefit from exceptional facilities on a modern, world-class, business, skills and education campus. CEME's purpose is to provide an inspirational environment for learning and business growth.
CEME was established in 2003 and provides the facilities to support the development of the skills and attitudes needed by young people entering the workplace to support your business growth plans.
CEME’s vision is a thriving economy, and over the past decade many CEME customers have been part of the growth and prosperity that is revolutionising London’s industrial and technological scene. At CEME we create the ideal environment for businesses to realise their potential.
Since 2008, the Government’s agenda has increasingly talked of the need to create a sustainable and prosperous science, engineering manufacturing and technology sector. At CEME, we have been doing this and building our knowledge, services and networks to serve these sectors since 2003. We know what we are doing, so customers can grow their businesses faster.
We can offer
• Modern office space for any size of business with open, collaborative environment to foster business growth
• Co-working space with single hot-desk and fixed-desk monthly packages from as little as £150+VAT per month
• High specification classrooms and training accommodation for training and education providers, large or small
• Fully-equipped workshop facilities for technical training, apprenticeships or adult learning
• Innovation Centre and Launchpad Centre with flexible accommodation for small businesses in the technology sector
• Business support services to accelerate the growth of start-ups and SMEs
• Advice and guidance on science, innovation, and skills park developments in areas of regeneration
• Conference Centre meeting rooms, event and exhibition space open to all
• In-house expertise in coaching and mentoring of businesses on the campus, in London Riverside and The Thames Gateway
• Ideally-located technology demonstration site for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus
• Gateway to Skills outreach programmes to engage young people in design and technology from local schools
Join the community
So if you are in the science, engineering, manufacturing or technology sectors and want to grow your business or enterprise faster in East London’s industrial heartland, we have a commercial space for you. Join the CEME community and accelerate the growth of your company, become part of an exciting business community, and be part of something big: the regeneration of an entire area.
Want to find out more about bringing your business to CEME? Then please visit www.ceme.co.uk
|Job title:||Chief Executive|
|Tel:||020 8596 5447|
View larger map »