The most innovative UK companies are invited to apply for one of the country’s most prestigious business awards and get global recognition.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise recognise the contributions and outstanding achievement of UK businesses in the following categories:
- international trade
- sustainable development
promoting opportunity through social mobility
- Nearly 7,000 companies have been awarded a Queen’s Award since they began in 1966. Previous winners have benefited from worldwide recognition and an increase in commercial value. They’ve also reported greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
About the awards
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception at Buckingham Palace, hosted by Her Majesty The Queen
- presented the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Award flag at your main office and use the emblem on your marketing materials
- given a Grant of Appointment and a commemorative crystal bowl
- you must apply before midday on Friday 1 September 2017
- most UK businesses (including non-profits) can apply
- you must apply online
- you may apply for more than one category
- the awards are valid for 5 years
Find out more about this competition and apply online.